Friday 5 August 2011

Lets play catch up...

Well hello there, readers, observers, and followers. (Okay, I may have only two followers on here, but two is better than none) Anyway, I digress...

It's been a while since I have published a blog entry, needless to say since the Royal Wedding (my last blog entry) and in short a lot has happened since then...

The last three months have been indeed a journey of creative discovery. I recently as mentioned in an earlier blog, joined The Dolman Theatre here in Newport. Where I auditioned my socks off to get parts in their next season of plays. And While doing so, I managed to bag myself a a part as a Film Extra in Newport Playgoers last show,  "The Titfield Thunderbolt". This was my first show for NPG. Here I got to rediscover my passion for the theatre and also got to know a lot of great people in the process.



I also auditioned for a part in the Ray Cooney comedy "Out of Order", and bagged myself the part of the hotel manager, rehearsals start in October. A great role which will hopefully establish myself at The Dolman. Fingers crossed. "Out of Order" goes out in January, 2012.

Since then I have currently been rehearsing for "Fawlty Towers", NPG's first play for the next season which goes out next month. Here I can dabble in a little versatility in the terms of characterisation. I'm playing three roles. A hotel inspector in "The Hotel Inspectors", A German, in "The Germans" and Terry in "Communication Problems".

Needless to say, as well as working to help provide bread and butter for what I would say is in part pursuit of pursuing my dream and achieving it, I am indeed a pretty busy guy. However other things have been in the offing, and I may to decide to divulge in due course.

In the mean time, summer is here, so enjoy!!!

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment